- Comprehensive High-Potency Formula
- Full Spectrum All-Natural d-alpha Vitamin E, with mixed Tocopherols
- Quantities shown to Reduce Chronic Disease Risk
- Easy to Digest Capsules
- Contains Highest Absorption Mineral Chelates
- Does NOT Contain binders, fillers, dyes, or toxic minerals
- Includes Plant-based Digestive Enzymes
- Contains Significant quantities of GSE, Flaxseed Oil, and Acidophilus
VANTAGE™ provides a full complement of the highest activity, all-natural, d-alpha Vitamin E with mixed Tocopherols, the most active forms of B Vitamins, including Riboflavin-5-phosphate (active Vitamin B2), Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (active Vitamin B6) and Cholecalciferol (active Vitamin D3). Vitamin C is buffered with Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium mineral ascorbates.
It provides the most active and absorbable Kreb’sCycle mineral chelates in the appropriate balance, including a 1:1 ratio of Calcium and Magnesium. We do not compromise by including the cheaper and less bulky carbonates and oxides, or poorly absorbed blended protein chelates.
Our easy to swallow capsules are designed and proven in lab tests to dissolve within 30 minutes in normal stomach acid. They contain no Di- or Tri-Calcium Phosphate, used by most manufacturers, that binds the tablets so tightly that they pass through the body virtually undissolved.
VANTAGE™ contains higher amounts of premium quality extras than any other Multi-Vitamin/Mineral formula on the market, including the world’s finest Grape Seed Extract, nature’s most potent antioxidant.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, or chemical additives. *98% OPC, Catechin & Epicatechin (water-soluble extract).
Additional extras include Lactobacillus acidophillus, and Bioperine™, an extract from piper nigrum, which has been shown to increase absorption of nutrients by as much 30 to 60 percent. VANTAGE™ is made WITHOUT iron because recent research has shown that too much iron is associated with increased risk of heart disease and cancer. Children and menstruating women may need supplemental iron, if so indicated by specific lab tests.
Bioperine™ is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
* These structure/function claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.